That’s right. We did it. We made blog t-shirts. We asked you for slogans, compiled all the ideas and then chose the cream of the crop for an IMA blog poll. If you recall, the top 5 slogans were:
- “Blog your art out” by Eric
- “Future IMA Guest Blogger” by Despi (that’s me)
- “Like you have something better to do” by Henry
- Front “Ping” Back “www.imamuseum.org/blog” by Lindsey
- “When you need a good poll” by Despi (yep, two from me)
The poll winner was Eric, by a landslide. So it is his slogan that made its way onto the t shirt.
Designed by IMA Apps Team member and Web Designer, Matt Gipson, these tees are available for sale in the IMA gift shop ($20). For those of you who submitted suggestions for the poll, you should have received an e-mail from the awesome Emily (also known as Demily) asking for your address. If you responded a t-shirt is on its way to you right now!
So what should the next poll be?