Wow, two action-packed weeks back to back… Since launching ArtBabble last week we’ve gained 1600 new registered users and served over 140,000 pages. This week Museums and the Web is coming to Indianapolis.
Here’s a sampling of some of the things that our group is involved in at the conference:
- This morning’s whirlwind tour of tech at the IMA
- Presenting a paper on Cloud Computing
- Talking about social tagging and online video
- Cheering ArtBabble on for Best of the Web
- Hanging out with the cool cats in the Davis Lab during Friday’s reception
- Demoing ArtBabble for the early birds on Saturday (note to self: don’t party too hard on Friday)
And of course we’ll be looking forward to discovering tales of triumph and seeds of inspiration from the great work that everyone else at the conference will be sharing.