As you know the Sacred Spain exhibition is almost here at the IMA, and to put you in the right frame of mind Nourish Café is offering a special 2 week menu called Tastes of Spain! As a food junkie, I am pretty excited to try everything and from what I’ve heard it tastes amazing. I’ve also been told the rest of October will have Spain inspired menu items and ingredients.
Check out the Tastes of Spain 2 week menu after the jump as I get back to Sacred Spain TAP design tasks and website updates. Stay tuned for Daniel’s post tomorrow with some exciting info about the multimedia goodies we’ve been working on!
Tastes of Spain (2 week menu):
- Roasted fennel and lentil soup with smoked paprika and chili oil (V/VG)
- White Chicken Chili
- Flatbread Sandwich with Oven Roasted Vegetables, Red Pepper Hummus Spinach and Olive Tapenade (V/VG)
- Hot Turkey Sandwich with manchego cheese, roasted red peppers and saffron aioli
- Tuna Salad with capers and sundried tomatoes with Spanish olive oil & shallots (G&G)
- Spinach Salad with Grilled Chicken, shaved red onions, goat cheese, potatoes, mint and tomatoes tossed with sherry saffron vinaigrette (G&G)
- Mixed Green Salad with roasted portobello mushrooms, balsamic glazed beets, mandarin oranges, fennel, carrots, toasted paprika orange vinaigrette (V/VG)
- Sundried Tomato Ravioli with Olives, Fresh Tomatoes, zucchini, squash and Artichoke Hearts (V)
- Cavatappi with Serrano Ham, caramelized onions, roasted red peppers, grilled sweet corn with cabrales blue cheese and toasted almonds
- Chicken Albondigas Pizza (Garlic, Chicken and Lemon Sausage) with Roasted Mushrooms & Sweet Peppers
- Indiana Tomato, spinach, eggplant & 3 olive pizza with Cabrales blue cheese and mozzarella (V