It’s the final round of the Guess the Name of the Film Game! A big thank you to everyone for playing! Before we go on to today’s clues, here is a run-down of all films on schedule for the 2011 Summer Nights Film Series:
- June 3: Mommie Dearest (1981)
- June 10: Blue Hawaii (1961)
- June 17: The Sandlot (1993)
- June 24: The Wiz (1978)
- July 1: Zoolander (2001)
- July 8: Poltergeist (1982)
- July 15: IIFF Clerks (1994)
- July 22: Indianapolis International Film Festival’s Secret Screening
- July 29: Top Gun (1986)
- August 5: Grease (1978)
- August 12: To Catch a Thief (1955)
- August 19: Labyrinth (1986)
- August 26: Clues below!
Below are your clues for the last film. I think you all know the drill by now but the first person to correctly guess will win two tickets to any Summer Nights film. Leave a comment below and the answer will be given tomorrow morning.
FILM Thirteen (playing August 26): Based on clues from the works of art below, guess the name of this film. (Hint: click on the image for additional clues such as artist, title of piece, etc.)
See you all June 3 when we kick off the season!