The Indianapolis Museum of Art wants each of our guests to enjoy a lifelong relationship with the arts. The arts have much to teach us:
- They demonstrate that there are many ways to see and interpret the world.
- The arts speak to us in a language that transcends race, dialect, age and ability.
- They stimulate creativity and innovation.
- The arts show that problems can have more than one solution.
- They help us understand our history and imagine our future.
If you have questions, please contact the Development Department by phone at 317-923-1331 ext 493, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.