Loan Exhibition of Lockwood de Forest

June 20-October 31, 1913

A collection of carved wood, stone, and brass loaned by Mr. Lockwood de Forest and installed in the sculpture court. Exhibited together with the other Indian carvings, brass and copper utensils, textiles, etc., belonging to Mr. De Forest. The objects will remain at the Institute through the winter of 1914.

Indianapolis Museum of Art 4000 Michigan Rd., Indianapolis, IN