There are three ways you can get your tickets to see Matisse, Life in Color:
- Member Priority Tickets: If you are a member, admission to Matisse, Life in Color is free and your Priority Ticket gets you into the exhibition any day, any time (please note that there may be a wait if the exhibition has reached capacity). Member Priority Tickets may be reserved online here.
- Public Priority Tickets: $18 per adult and $10 for students with a student ID and youth ages 7 to 17, free for children 6 and under. Public Priority Tickets get you into the exhibition at any time on a specific day of your choosing. Public Priority Tickets may only be purchased online; see below. Public Priority Ticket sales are limited to 100 per day.
- Public Timed Tickets: $18 per adult and $10 for students with a student ID and youth ages 7 to 17, free for children 6 and under. Timed tickets may be purchased at the museum for a specific day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: Matisse, Life in Color is expected to draw large crowds. In order to provide a pleasant experience for our guests, we are limiting admission to the exhibition to 100 guests per half-hour. Once we reach ticket sales capacity for a given time, tickets will no longer be available for that time period. We recommend planning your visit early in the run of the exhibition and during the week, if possible. We expect that our busiest times will be weekends, and December 22 through January 12.
Extended Holiday Hours
Due to popular demand, we are extending our hours over the Christmas and New Year holidays to make sure you can fit a little Matisse into your busy schedules:
- Saturday, December 28: 11 am – 9 pm
- Monday, December 30: 11 am – 5 pm
- Saturday, January 4: 11 am – 9 pm
- Saturday, January 11: 11 am – midnight (Last Call)