Last night the lantern was going dim so I decided to put some new batteries in. Of course, the packaging for these D batteries consisted of the thickest plastic POSSIBLE so people cannot steal them NOR open them. I got out my sharp knife to assist me because I desperately needed light. Well, I tried my best to safely open the batteries but the plastic would not slice open. I got some leverage and SLICE! I stabbed my hand right where the muscle exists by the lower thumb. My hand bled and bled and bled and I wrapped it up up with napkins and tape. Hilariously enough, the cut is tiny, so I look like a huge wimp. However, the cut is very deep and definitely sliced my muscle and poked my bone. My hand is swollen and it hurts to move it, so I cannot do tours today. I hate disappointing people.