Exclusive Member Reception for Audubon: Drawn to Nature & Paula McCartney: Bird Watching
Enjoy avian-themed activities including:
- Meet and greet with live birds of prey from Take Flight! Wildlife Education
- Two in-gallery performances of bird-themed pieces from Saint-Saens’ Carnival of the Animals by dancers from Indianapolis School of Ballet
- Demonstrations by local artists
- Ask-me docents in the Audubon exhibition
- Creative cuisine, specialty cocktails and more
Tours for Second Century Society members with Audubon exhibition curator Marty Krause and artist Paula McCartney will be held from 5:30 to 6:30 pm. For more information about joining Second Century Society or to register for this portion of the evening, please contact Melissa Iannuzzi at (317) 923-1331 ext. 385.
Audubon: Drawn to Nature is presented by the Eli Lilly and Co. Foundation and The Alliance of the IMA. Lead support is provided by Wild Birds Unlimited with contributing support from Gary and Hannah Hirschberg, Goldman Sachs & Co. Support for related education programs is provided by Christel DeHaan Family Foundation in honor of the children and families of Christel House.
Support for Bird Watching - Paula McCartney is provided by the David C. & Sarajean Ruttenberg Arts Foundation.