Adult Group Tour Request Form
Use the Adult Group Tour Request Form below to schedule your tour(s) and preferred times. Please make sure to review the 'Need to Know Information' section to learn about our Adult Group Tour prices and policies. You will also find more helpful information on our Tour Tips page.
- Adult Group Tours can be arranged for groups with 15 - 50 members at a rate of $14 per person for self-guided tours and and additional $4 per person for docent-led tours. There is a $4 per person charge for each additional docent-led Adult Group Tour.
- All group tours should be scheduled at least three weeks in advance using the online tour request form. If a group tour is not pre-scheduled, then members will pay the full general admission price.
- Groups interested in touring before regular Museum hours can schedule an Early Access tour with an $100 per Group deposit required on booking. Our Early Access tour is not available on our Sunday-Member Morning.
- No refunds will be given on deposits made for Early Access, Specialty and Motor Coach Tours.
- Group leaders must arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled tour (self-guided or docent led). If a group is late for a tour and didn’t give us a courtesy call, the docent has the right to refuse the tour or the tour is subject to being shortened significantly.
- Due to the expected high volume of attendance at some of our special exhibits, groups may not get their first choice for touring dates/times. Please include a second option when you request a tour date/time.
- Groups with limited mobility will be accommodated. Please provide information in special assistance box when completing the Tour Request Form.
- Visit our Tour Tips page for more suggestions on creating the perfect tour experience for your group.
- Be sure to click the SUBMIT button and make sure that you receive an automated response to ensure that your request is submitted.