Access Pass Program
The Indianapolis Museum of Art is proud to participate in the Access Program. The program, which was started by the Indianapolis Children's Museum in 2004, joins together museums across the state of Indiana to make fun family learning available to more Hoosier families.
Families that participate in any of the state assistance programs listed below can visit these locations for just $2 per family member on the account per visit.
Recipients of any of the following programs qualify for the Access Pass:
- TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
- Hoosier Healthwise Insurance Program
- Food Stamps with Hoosier Works assistance
- $2 admission per household member per visit
- Access to all exhibits and galleries included in general admission
If you are not already enrolled in the Access Pass program, please download and complete the Access Pass application and bring it with you, along with the required documents listed below. You can also pick up an application at our Guest Services desk or any Box Office at one of the Access Pass attractions (listed below). Be sure to bring:
- A state-issued recertification letter indicating the benefits you and/or your child are receiving. Benefits must be current.
- Indiana state-issued photo ID
- The Children's Museum of Indianapolis
- Conner Prairie Interactive History Park
- Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art
- Indiana Historical Society
- Indiana State Museum & Historical Sites
- Indianapolis Museum of Art
- The NCAA Hall of Champions
- Terre Haute's Children's Museum
- WonderLab Museum
When renewing the Access Pass, an applicant must supply a state-issued recertification letter that indicates that the applicant and/or his/her child(ren) is enrolled in one of the qualifying programs (TANF, Hoosier Healthwise, Food Stamps). Benefits must be current.
To receive the discount, children must be escorted by a parent or guardian who has an Access Pass. Only listed Access Pass family members can use the discount. For more information about the program, call 317-334-4000 or visit childrensmuseum.org/access-pass. Terms and prices subjects to change. The Access Pass expiration date will be set according to the benefit end date listed on the recertification letter.