Hours & Facilities
Today the museum is open from 11 am to 9 pm.
Tuesday - 11 am to 5 pm
Wednesday - 11 am to 5 pm
Thursday - 11 am to 9 pm
Friday - 11 am to 5 pm
Saturday - 11 am to 5 pm
Sunday - noon to 5 pm
Closed Mondays, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day.
General admission to the Museum is FREE. There is an admission fee for featured exhibitions. IMA Members are FREE.
- Stroller(s) are available free of charge at coat check on Floor 1.
- Family restrooms are located on Floor 1.
- A nursing mother’s room is located on Floor 1 near the cafe. The room is unlocked during Museum hours and can be accessed at will.
- Wi-Fi is free throughout the Museum.
- Coat check is available free of charge on Floor 1.
- A public phone (local calls only) is available free of charge on Floor 1.
- Lockers (refundable cost of 25 cents) are located on Floor 1.
- Drinking fountains are on all gallery levels, on Floor 1 and at both entrances to Deer Zink Events Pavilion.
- The first aid room is located on Floor 1 (inquire with a security officer or front desk staff member for access).
- Bicycle racks are in the underground and surface parking lots.